Student Alumni Ambassadors
Making connections between students and alumni in the pursuit of service and leadership.
The Student Alumni Ambassadors organization builds bridges between UW-L students and alumni through events and programs. When students leave UW-L, the Alumni Association serves as a lifelong connection back to campus.
The Student Alumni Ambassadors meet every other Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. during the school year at the Cleary Alumni & Friends Center. The elected executive members meet every other Tuesday morning (opposite of the regular meeting) at 7 a.m. during the school year at the Cleary Alumni & Friends Center.
Student Alumni Ambassador Benefits:
- Networking with Alumni
- SAA Scholarship
- Leadership conferences
- SAA apparel & name tag
Student Alumni Ambassador Volunteer Opportunities:
- Alumni Awards Banquet
- Alumni Association Committee Meetings
- Alumni & Friends Golf Outing
- Community Service
- Foundation Scholarship Reception
- Neighbor's Day
- Regional Alumni Events
- Reunion Weekends
How to become a member:
- Students must apply for membership
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA, be available to attend meetings every other Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. and have two semesters left at UW-L prior to graduating.
- Applicants will interview for membership with the adviser and selected members of the executive team.
Fall 2015 application process:
- Applications available to submit online September 1
- Application deadline is September 30
- Interviews will take place October 12-16
Questions about the Student Alumni Ambassadors? Send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org