Student Alumni Ambassadors
Making connections between students and alumni in the pursuit of service and leadership.
The Student Alumni Ambassadors organization builds bridges between UWL students and alumni through events and programs. When students leave UWL, the Alumni Association serves as a lifelong connection back to campus.
The Student Alumni Ambassadors meet every other Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. during the school year at the Cleary Alumni & Friends Center. The elected executive members meet every other Tuesday morning (opposite of the regular meeting) at 7 a.m. during the school year at the Cleary Alumni & Friends Center.
Student Alumni Ambassador Benefits:
- Networking with Alumni
- SAA Scholarship
- Leadership conferences
- SAA apparel & name tag
Student Alumni Ambassador Volunteer Opportunities:
- Alumni Awards Banquet
- Alumni Association Committee Meetings
- Alumni & Friends Golf Outing
- Community Service
- Foundation Scholarship Reception
- Neighbor's Day
- Regional Alumni Events
- Reunion Weekends
How to become a member:
- Students must apply for membership
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA, be available to attend meetings every other Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. and have two semesters left at UWL prior to graduating.
- Applicants will interview for membership with the adviser and selected members of the executive team.
Fall 2015 application process:
- Applications available to submit online September 1
- Application deadline is September 30
- Interviews will take place October 12-16
Questions about the Student Alumni Ambassadors? Send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org